Sunday, November 1, 2015

Skinner Events!

 I love my Skinner family! They are truly like family! I can't believe that we have been friends now for over 13 years! And I was honored when Mallory invited me and Brianne to her birthday party to celebrate 19 years! She is a gorgeous girl and is enjoying working and going to college at UVU! I know that she'll be amazing at whatever she sets her mind to!

 After dinner at Mimi's cafe Brianne hopped in the car with them and went to Gardner Village to the witch festival! They had a blast there dancing and checking out all the decorations! The Skinners fill that "sister" role that Brianne wasn't able to have in our own family! Those Skinner girls are ALL her sisters! :)
 Another big event was that Brittany passed the bar exam! I am so proud of her!! She has worked SO hard for many years and is now OFFICIAL! She was sworn in with all her family around her!
Such a big day for them! I can't wait to see what the future holds for my friend! Brittany your a rock star!! :)

No comments: