This game was the week of fall break and the Orem team didn't have a JV squad so that meant only one game. I was hopeful that Will would get some varsity time since there wasn't a JV game but I had no idea what to expect from this team. When we arrived the home team was charging down the field and were playing REALLY well. They scored on their opening drive and I was certain that this was going to be a close game. But as soon as we got the ball that all changed. Our Alta boys took charge after that and just KILLED them! By the end of the 2nd quarter we had already scored over 50 points!
Because of the drastic change of events they put in the secondaries! So Will went in to play in the second quarter and played the rest of the game! It was great and he played well!
This was the final score! It was crazy! It would have been higher but we missed the extra point after a touchdown!
Sydney and Halle Skinner came to this game since it was down south and we had a blast sitting with them and chatting! It was a HUGE win and made for a fun night! I was glad that they could share that with us! And Chan had a blast sharing our old college stories with the girls too! It was a super fun night! Way to go Will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment