Monday, November 16, 2015

Girls Lagoon Trip

On the Saturday after the Alta vs Corner Canyon game Brianne and Halle made plans to go to Frightmares up at Lagoon. She and Halle made the plans way in advance and she saved up her babysitting money to go! They decided to take the frontrunner train up and back too! It was an adventure!

 These two are truly like sisters! I know I say that a lot but it's TRUE! They had SO MUCH fun together! They ended up not going in the haunted houses because the lines were crazy long, but they went on rides and had fun!
 Not long before coming home they decided to have dinner and by then it was dark so they used their cell phone flashlights to light up the table! I thought it was quite clever! :) One of Halle's friends ended up hanging out with them for a while- she is the other girl in the picture! It was a super fun night and I think they'll be more like it next year!

No comments: