Sunday, November 1, 2015

Alta vs Provo

 Like I said in my previous post Alta played Provo the week my parents were in town! I was excited for them to be here and to see Will play. For this JV game they switched the Sophomore game time and they played at 3:30 and the JV played at 6pm. So I didn't get as many good pictures because it's harder when it gets dark. That and I was talking to my parents! Haha!
 Alta JV came out STRONG and played an incredible game! We ended up winning BIG!! The final score was like 58 to 7!! We were feeling bad for them by the 4th quarter!
The Varsity game at Provo was a different story! Chan said that he was pretty sure they were out for us since we had humiliated them at that JV game! So at this game Provo had the upper hand. They played TOUGH and we had a very hard time defending them AND running any offense on them. They ended up winning that night! It was a tough loss for us, but they were a great team! Oh well! On to the next game!!!!

No comments: