On November 2nd my youngest turned 14.... wow! It still seems unreal! My kids are all getting so big!!! On this birthday there wasn't much out on the counter for "gifts" because we had already given it to her! Her cell phone was on it's last leg so a couple weeks before her birthday I took her to get an upgrade :) She was in heaven!!!
But I did get a few of her favorite things, mainly gum! You can't go wrong with GUM! Haha!
I also made her orange breakfast rolls and got her a couple small trinkets. One of which was a ring I found for her at Deseret Book. Funny fact about Brianne is that she is terrified of rings! She's afraid it's going to get stuck on her finger! haha! But I found one that is adjustable, and very cute, with a sweet message. And she's been wearing it!! Huge improvement! :)
Her choice for dinner was Red Rock Brewery! I thought that was so funny! But they do have good food there! And we always have fun when we go out together! We were laughing and being silly- it was FUN!
Had to get a car selfie on her birthday! :)
On the Monday after her birthday Halle wanted to help her celebrate too so we met her, Brittany and Maverik up at the outlet mall to eat a burger and do some shopping. We had so much fun!
Halle bought her this sweatshirt and got one for herself too so they could be twinners! :)
Brianne also bought a REALLY cute black sweater with music notes on it! It is SOOOO her!!
The last thing we had to do that week was to get her the ice cream cake she wanted from Diary Queen! It was so yummy too!!! Hard to believe my princess girl is 14, but she is an absolute delight and I love the young woman she is becoming! Love you Briannie!!! Hope your day was all you wanted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment