Friday, July 18, 2014

Talent Show!

 Since Brianne was very young I have been trying to get her to sing in front of people. She branched out and sang at church and got a lot of positive feedback. She started taking voice lessons and that also helped, but I kept encouraging her to do more. She decided to do that audition for Canyons idol, which was huge, but trying out for the talent show was bigger! It was bigger because she'd be performing in front of her PEERS! That's what she was the most afraid of!
After trying out and making the talent show, she only had about 3 practices before it was time for performance. She had practiced at home as well as with her voice teacher and was truly MORE than ready! She had 2 performances that day and I got to see the first one. She went up there with confidence and did amazing! Everyone around me was raving about what she did- even teachers! Then she had performance #2- this time her Gamma, Grandma, Aunt and voice teacher were in the audience and she had a minor "oops" with a few words in the beginning (which you could barely notice-and most didn't) and then amped it up and gave an even more amazing show! The crowd was roaring and applauding and it was just awesome! I was in tears hearing the encouragement she was getting- I could hear it from my desk at the school! I had tears rolling down my cheeks! She is such a HUGE talent and I can't wait to see where she goes with it! Way to go Brianne for conquering a fear and showing off your pipes!

*I do know her next performance will most likely be at Carter's farewell :)

No comments: