I can't believe I almost forgot to add this! Carter graduated from Seminary the Sunday before his school graduation. Two of those years he attended early morning seminary!
He did that because with football he needed the extra activity for power lifting AND I wanted him to do that just in case he needed to make up a class he'd have more flexibility with his schedule.
However, his Freshman & Senior year he did released time which is such a blessing! He's had some AMAZING seminary teachers- especially his Senior year. He had Sister Newbold and she really made an impact on his life. His leaders in our Ward did as well- like Bishop Fitt- pictured above.
Over his last few years of seminary his testimony grew a ton! He would stand up often and bear his testimony or share tender mercies. They asked a girl and boy from our Stake to speak at graduation and Carter was one of them. I was so proud of the job he did!
He is MORE THAN ready to go out and serve a mission! And a LOT of that is due to what he learned in seminary!
I am so grateful that he enjoyed it and thrilled to see him graduate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment