Friday, April 15, 2011

shopping with Brianne


Brianne and I had to venture out tonight to buy a birthday present for her friends birthday party tomorrow and while we were at our local KMart we spent some time looking in the clothing department. We were checking out some T-shirts that had characters and sayings on them when I hear Brianne say, "Mom this one is sooooooo US!" With that I turned around and saw the shirt she was talking about! Needless to say she was absolutely CORRECT! It was so funny that I had to take a picture of it! If you can't see it clearly it says, "If you think I am loud you should hear my Mother." Yeah..... enough said! Hee hee! Thanks for the laugh Brianne- that was a good one!! :)

4 comments:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

LOL! That is cute. :)

Amanda said...

That is so funny! ANd soo very true at our house too!

Company EIGHT said...

LOL!!! I LOVE this!!

Amy said...

That's awesome!