Friday, April 29, 2011

Our St. George Solace


The last 3 years we have escaped to St George for our Easter break. It's where Chan and I met and holds a special place in our hearts!





















Not only is the city itself beautiful we also enjoy our BFF Tammy's house just as much! Her home and yard is a desert heaven! We spend more time outside than inside when we are there. I took several pictures of her yard as well as some shots of the city, the big "D" on the mountain for Dixie College, and some amazing blooming cactus's that we saw by the local hospital- they were amazing!






























It's just beautiful isn't it! We just love it there! Can't wait to go again!

1 comment:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

I didn't realize that's where you and Chan met. You must have gone to Dixie?? Shows how much I know! How embarrassing! ;) But NOW I know. :) Anyway, I really like St. George myself, and it's great to see all the beautiful pictures. I'm glad you guys got to go!!