Friday, April 1, 2011

"McGhetto"

What is a "McGhetto" you ask? Well THIS is! If you can't tell it is two double cheeseburgers on top and underneath a chicken sandwich from McDonald's! I know disgusting and crazy right? Not according to Carter and his football buddies that created it! To them this is heaven!
I really don't want to know how many calories/fat etc that are in this scary sandwich, but all I know is that they LOVE it! And if that's not gross enough for ya, they take the extra two pieces of bread and put fries into it and turn it into a fry/bread taco with ketchup! This has been a favorite since last summer when one of his friends told him about it, and now it's a treat for Carter when he can convince us to buy it! Anyone want to give it a try?! Hee hee!

5 comments:

Angela said...

That is awesome...and I love the name :)

Amy said...

Eeeeewwww...gross! I can totally see the appeal for a teenage boy, though!

TAMPA said...

Disgusting !! :)

Company EIGHT said...

Oh my goodness. That is SUCH a teenage boy thing to do!!

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

I think my comment is the same as Amy's!! :) Looks disgusting, but perfect for a teenage boy. I do like the name, too.