
This past Friday the 6
th grade held their annual sock hop! This years theme was the 50's and I signed up to help decorate. I have to admit I LOVE the 50's so I was excited! It turned out cute so I wanted to show up the morning of the dance to see the kids reactions and snapped a couple of photos of Will and his friends.

This one was taken by a friend of mine in front of the "picture taking spot"! Aren't they cute!

Will and his friends decided to be the T-Birds! Will even had a comb in his pocket! He tried real hard to gel up his hair, but it's so short and thick it didn't look that different! But I thought he and his friends were very "cool"! Between the dancing and the soda fountain they all had a blast! Can't believe he's almost in middle
school! CRAZY!
2 comments:
How fun is that!? The decorations look amazing!!!
That's so cute! I love the decorations, too.
Post a Comment