
So I was up at 6 o'clock this morning with Carter making sure he was ready to go to scout camp. We have been packing his stuff all weekend and it is unreal the amount of stuff he needed!! Everything from a cot to sleep on to a first aid kit! And I even let him take my old digital camera so I could see what his camp experience is like- hopefully he remembers to TAKE some pictures! And knowing Carter he will only take self portraits! He does that a lot! This is a shot of all the boys and the leaders getting ready to head out.

Here is Senior Patrol Leader Carter with his happy face on! He is VERY exited to go to camp! He has missed it the last couple of years due to football, so he was more than anxious to get up there and have some fun! We'll miss you Bubba! :)
3 comments:
Wow--what preparation! In a few years we'll be doing the same thing!
It makes me sad, I don't want Brig to go! BOO HOO!
What ??!! He is not old enough to go to camp on his own !! :) Good hell.. this growing up stuff sucks for godmothers !! :)
Post a Comment