Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Sleeping now...
So I finally got to talk to Chan and he is very groggy. He comes in and out and asks if I called everyone (so like him to worry about everyone else) but also was telling me that he is in a lot of pain. From a 1-10 scale and 10 being worst he said it was a 9 or 10. Not so good, but his nurses got him going on his pain meds and they instructed me on how to stay on top of it so he can be more comfortable and can sleep. I think we finally got there because he has dozed off now. I hope he will continue to rest comfortably- I can tell he is hurting- but will be watching the clock like a hawk and stand ready to tell him to push his pain button!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment