So after having our dog Chloe for almost 5 years we had to give her up. For those of you that met her you knew how sweet she was. Very loving, good mannered dog. But unfortunately she was old and had some major health problems and a few weeks ago they got even worse. And even more unfortunate is that it landed around all that was going on with the family. We decided as a family that it was time to return her to the adoption service where we got her. It was a very tough weekend for all of us- we cried and talked about how much we would miss her, but knew it was the right decision. The photo was taken right before I took her to the foster home. We love you and will miss you Chloe!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She was a sweet dog.. and now will be sweet and touch someone else's life... like Nina has done mine. I know it was hard for you to give her up.. but think of it more as sharing her with someone that might need her more than you now :) I love you !!
I'm sorry. :(
Post a Comment