
I finally remembered my camera today when I went to pick up Chan and I had to get a shot of the pictures Brianne had drawn on the whiteboard in Chan's hospital room. It is a picture of her and her Dad- pretty cute. The names above are the names of his Registered nurse and nurses assistant.

Here is a shot of the leg! When I got there they had already taken all his dressings off to prepare him to leave and believe it or not they only put on a little gauze and one of those lovely pantyhose type stockings to help with blood clots, but that's it! He was sooooo glad to hear he wouldn't need a brace! :) but all in all the leg looks pretty darn good! Not really even swollen!

Here he is waiting to leave! Isn't his trapeze thing cool! It helped him maneuver in the bed a little easier. We had to wait around 20 minutes for his crutches to arrive and then we gathered all his stuff and we were on the road home! YAY!!

Here he is on the way into the house! I am very proud of him he's doing pretty dang good. He is VERY sore after he does his exercises but is trying his best to keep a happy face on. The pain killers he got are making him very sleepy so he is having a hard time staying alert, but thankfully he is not driving any large machinery right now- so he can sleep away! I guess the stack of movies will have to wait! :) We are so glad to be home and extremely grateful for thoughtful neighbors, family and friends for the dinners, visits and phone calls to help us out. ALL of it is appreciated so much- THANK YOU!!!
2 comments:
He looks great !! Pantyhose huh !!?? Hot !!
Cute pics that Brianne drew. I am glad he is home and doing good. The scar is not actually that bad.
Post a Comment