Will shot these pictures himself of his GI Joe camp that he made in his room. I have been keeping the video games at a minimum, so they are forced to play with other things.
We have a lot of GI JOE stuff so he had a lot of fun setting everything up and playing with it! This is a shot of the trucks.
and here is the helicopter- and you must know that he took a lot more pictures- I just chose the best ones! He is so funny! and of course he told me he wanted me to put it on my blog!
This is the command center- it's pretty cool. I was pleased to see him enjoying his toys and using his imagination- do kids now days even know what that is?
Here is Will with his creation- Will had Carter snap this photo. He was so proud of his base and I am proud of him for being creative and enjoying his summer! :)
3 comments:
Very cool! He must have spent a lot of time on that. Fun stuff!
Awesome Willer !! Seriously, nobody can match your imagination... thank goodness :)
If I've said it once, I've said it twice... the Crismon's have the greatest BOY toys!
Post a Comment