The first week of July Tammy and Matt came up to visit for a couple days! I am kicking myself that I didn't take more pictures because we really had a fun time! Matt has family that live up here so some of their time was spent with them having a BBQ and going swimming with nieces and nephews. I was glad that they spent some time with them. One day Tammy, Brianne, Will and I went to the mall to shop! (I know, no big surprise there) We didn't do a ton of shopping but I did need to get a couple things for the kids for school so I was glad to do it while she was here. And Tammy spoiled the kids by giving them each some $ to buy something for themselves.Then we went to the grocery store and Tammy bought food to make US a meal! We have always done that when we stay with her and she really wanted to return the favor. It was SCRUMPTIOUS too! She made chicken Parmesan lasagna rolls and a yummy Italian salad! YUM!! I had no idea she was such an amazing cook! She said she didn't have a reason to cook until she got married! Hahaha! Then one of the days Chan didn't have to work because of Independence day observance so we decided to go bowling, but before we could go we had to drive up north to meet a lady to pick up....
This little puppy right here! They named him Flyer, after the Dixie High School Flyers, where Tammy works. The name was Matt's idea and I think he nailed it! Dixie is close to Tammy's heart and it was the perfect name! He is a labradoodle and is adorable! This picture doesn't do him justice! He is only a few weeks old too so it will be like have a new baby at home!
After we got flyer, hit the pet store for supplies, we took Flyer home and left to go bowling! There's a great alley in Draper that has yummy food and a great arcade so off we went! We had so much fun! Bowling is so hit or miss- one minute your a bowling rock star and the next it's gutter city! Well at least it's that way for me! Back in my Bowling league days I was much better, but now I am not consistent anymore!
This picture turned out very dark! Oh well!
After bowling a couple of games we hit the arcade to blow off some more steam! Chan and Will really liked this new pilot game! It was really neat!
Air hockey was also a popular game! I am bummed I didn't get a picture of Matt and Will playing! They were taking it SERIOUS!! And Matt won!! He was sweating up a storm- but he won!! Hahaha! Brianne and Bergan enjoyed it too!
After playing till our money was gone we headed home to eat some BBQ! Chan made a very yummy dinner and we enjoyed playing with the new puppy and chatting with each other. It was so wonderful to have them here with us! I hope they will come and stay often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment