Last year when summer kicked off we took the kids to get a snow cone, so I decided to make it a tradition and we went again this year! There's a yummy place right near our home that has very yummy ones so off we went!
I had to get a shot with mine in it too! They were SO good! And you can't see it but Will has on the perfect summer kick off shirt- it says, "Suns out guns out"! Hahaha!
One day in June the kids (mainly Brianne and her friend Bergan) were bored and wanted an idea of something to do so I told them to grab some dry erase markers and to draw on the sliding glass doors like they used to when they were little! And it was funny because not long after they started Will jumped in there too and they had fun! It's funny how little things like that can be so fun! :)
Will also continued to work over the summer and his work has an Instagram account and I couldn't help but take a screen shot of this! He loves his job! And we had crazy amounts of rain this year, so it's a fitting addition too! Haha!
I am glad that we have summer to decompress and sleep in a bit! I just wish it was a bit more like it was when they were little. Back then we had WAY more lazy days at the pool and time to just hang out. Now that they are older they have more going on and I am working too- so it just seems to go too fast! But we'll enjoy it while we have it! :) YAY FOR SUMMER!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment