What do you do for an incredible Dad that has everything he could possibly need? Well first of all you find some thoughtful cards and write heartfelt messages! Then you go onto the Internet to find a gift that is inexpensive yet clever! Chan recently purchased an apple iwatch so I went on to Amazon.com to try and find a clever accessory for one thinking that there wouldn't be anything to get. Boy was I WRONG! There was actually several items to purchase as accessories but I found the PERFECT one! Here it is:
Is that not COOL!!! It's a wooden stand that holds the charging cable so that your new watch isn't laying out all over the table! It's very nicely wrapped around the stand with the cord tucked away in a notch carved out of the side! He LOVED it and was SOOO excited to use it! He even takes it with him when he goes on trips! It's very light and small so that he can! I was pretty proud of my find! **pat on back**
And of course the kids and I did a good job of letting him know how much we appreciate him! There is truly not a better Dad in the world! He would do or give anything to his kids! And they know it- you can tell by their sweet words to him!
Brianne's touched my heart- she just kept saying I love you!! Doesn't get much better than that! I am sure at times I don't tell my husband enough how fantastic he is. He is a giver and is always thinking of others. He's the first to offer to help, to grab you something on the way home, to insist you do something for yourself or to give gifts you couldn't possibly reciprocate. I am so thankful every day to have him in my life! Everything I have is because of him! I love you Chan! I hope you had a special Father's Day! :)
I am also exceptionally blessed in the Dad department! My Dad was the best example to me- I truly know it was his example that helped me find my husband! Watching him take care of us as kids and the way he treated my Mom spoke volumes! I wanted a man just like him! He serves continually, often at a detriment to his own needs, because it makes him happy to do it! I have so many stories I could share of him giving to others before himself! But my favorite thing about my Dad is that he is always there for me. He's a great listener and if I ask for help it is given- no questions asked. I know that I am loved and that is a special gift! Thanks Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment