On June 19th my awesome group of lady friends all got together for a birthday celebration for Kelly and Jennies birthdays. Kristy was kind enough to offer her home for us AND even made us dinner! It was some incredible food but the time with my besties is always the best part!
After dinner we went out to her back yard and made a fire and roasted some marshmallows and chatted about all the new happenings. These ladies are such great people and I look up to ALL of them! I have learned so much from them all!
We ended up being out there (well most of us) until about 1am! We don't get together as often as I would like but when we do it is so rejuvenating! Women have a connection that you almost can't describe. It's a healing type of connection. When you are blessed to be surrounded by people like this it is a blessing in your life! How grateful I am for each of these ladies and I am counting the days to our next night together! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment