Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Lagoon with the family!

On the Monday after the 4th of July the kids and I went to Lagoon with some of Chan's family. It's a bummer he couldn't go as well, but he was saving his time off for our big vacation coming soon! Anyway, Chan had Arizona family in town so we decided to go to Lagoon and also celebrate Myles birthday while we were there too!
 We got there a little later than we had anticipated because cute little Sophie had been up all night with an ear infection and Brooke had to get her to the Dr before heading up- which was fine with us- poor thing! But when we got there we dove right in! Brianne, Will & Kota are flying high in this picture above!
 It wasn't too long after we got there that everyone was starved so we headed to get some grub! I took the opportunity to get a picture with the older cousins! It's Brianne, will, Nicole, Ashley and Dakota! The funniest part about this picture is that we noticed afterward that they were wearing matching colors! How funny is THAT! Great minds think alike I guess! :)
 This group were the brave ones to tackle the ride where water was shot up at you! (Well, except little Sophie- she just wanted in on the photo!) But funny enough Will got away DRY! Lucky devil!
 This is the new roller coaster at Lagoon this year- it's called Cannibal! Unfortunately the line for it was like 2 hours long :( So we weren't able to ride it yet! Honestly, I'm not sure how many would have been brave enough this year! It is HUGE!!!! The only thing in the photo to show just how large it is you must focus on how tiny the car is you sit in! See what I mean! HUGE!!
Once again I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked but I was VERY focused on my imessages with Carter that day. It was a Monday and talking with him is my priority!! But we all had a blast! We were lucky that it wasn't super hot that day and it also wasn't very busy. So other than the new ride we were able to enjoy most the rides we wanted! The favorite that day was the Tidal Wave! We broke up into two groups- the kids and the adults- and we did a shouting contest! I am certain the people around us thought we were ridiculous! We didn't care! We were having FUN!! Hahaha! Brianne ended up staying with Gamma so she could go on more rides and Will and I left because we had to get home to drop off our bags for Youth Conference. On our way home we got SLAMMED with a HUGE rain storm! I was worried about the family we left behind and that they got drenched! Thankfully the storm went around them and they never even saw rain! It was a great day and a whole lot of fun!! Thanks Kathy for inviting us!!

1 comment:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

What a fun thing to do with your family!