Well after some "mechanic love", registration and testing and a bit of cleaning Carter's ride is now READY! He has already been driving it to and fro and is LOVING having his freedom!
I'm loving it too! It's so nice that he can get himself to school, practice, parties etc! He's my busiest kid and I'm glad that with his own wheels he can handle himself!
We didn't pay much at all for this truck and as I said before, it needed a bit of love, but all considered it's a pretty neat little truck! We did get him some seat covers for the front seats and some new floor mats, but other than that it looked pretty dang good!
I think one of his favorite parts is that it had a nice Pioneer radio deck in it with a USB plug so he can listen to his ipod! Life is good! Watch out peeps here comes Haley Honda!!! :) Yes he named it already! Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun for him. And what a perfect teenager car.
It looks perfect for him! I'm sure he is so glad to have his own vehicle to drive...freedom!!!
Post a Comment