This past Saturday I snapped some great shots of Brianne doing her half time dance. She was really rocking it out!
Her personality was finally coming through and you could tell she was having a blast!
This will be the 4th year of her cheering for little league and her confidence has grown a little bit every year!
I was so proud of her and the job she did on Saturday! Her little cheer team is doing an awesome job!
This is my favorite picture! This is Brianne to a T!! Literally "Cheer JOY!"
Here she is throwing a little attitude out there! Love it!
This is darling! Such a darling group of girls who are all great friends! And look at that confident pose that Brianne has! I couldn't be prouder!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sweet. She looks so HAPPY! :) And I think she looks older than even just last year! What a great thing for her.
Post a Comment