Sunday, October 28, 2012

Alta Black vs Bingham

 I found it funny that we ended up playing Bingham over the fall break! That is a BIG rivalry game! But thankfully we didn't have any guys out of town and they had a great practice week so they were ready! Carter and I even got in on the half time streamer action! (and a high five!)
 Bingham is always a tough opponent, always well prepared, but so were we!
 Carter was giving a few tips here and there! Will really listens too! It was a great game and another win! So that means we are still undefeated going into our last regular season game! YAY!
 The cheer team numbers were REALLY low! There was girls missing due to fall break, but the few that were there did an awesome job!
 I could REALLY hear Brianne! I think she was being even LOUDER than usual! Haha!
 And I had to get this lower shot in of her high kick! I will admit that the arms are not cute in this photo, but holy cow that girl is flexible with that leg! It's pretty awesome! Go Hawks!

No comments: