
Oh how lucky I am- these pictures are the view from my front porch!! You can barely see in the bottom right of the pic the roof of my neighbors house, but truly when you sit on my porch this is what you get to look at! Pretty amazing! Especially in the fall when all the colors are popping out! I LOVE it!!

I will have to take pics again when they are covered with snow! It won't be long! :)
4 comments:
That's is an amazing view!!! I do miss the mountains out west. Your kids are getting so big and it is great hearing all about your family happenings! I hope my kids get into sports/dance when they get older (all the fun stuff I get to come and watch.) Hope you are enjoying the fall weather, take care :)
Oh sure... rub it in Andee! Beautiful!
Hey, it's your cousin here! I just got the family newsletter today and thought I'd check out your blog. SO CUTE! It's fun to "see" you this way. Love these pictures, too!! So pretty. I noticed that you love Lake Powell. Me, too, although I've only been there a couple of times--so I hope you post pictures when you go again! :)
That is an amazing view Andee--it makes me miss the mountains!
Post a Comment