
Boy it is rough when you have two boys and a cheerleader playing and you have to split as parents to get to the games.... :( This week I was forced to miss Carter and Brianne again because Will's game was way up north again- and unfortunately will be again next week!! AAARRGGGG but at least we can say that they both won again!! And another bonus was that Kathy made the drive up last Saturday to help me cheer him on! Thanks kath! And thanks to Grandma and grandpa Gilbert, Annie, Gerardo, Dakota, Jenni and her gang for all making it to Carter and Brianne's game! :) That's the plus I suppose! Don't you just love this picture of Will! It's amazing!

It's been a rough couple of weeks for Will- he has not been starting- but he is trying sooo hard to get his starting position back!

There was some really BIG kids on this Skyline team!!

Go get 'em Will!!!

This was a fun game to watch! Even had an interception that got ran in for a touchdown! And I hear that Carter was playing some great defense and caused a fumble! Woo hoo!

A great job by all!!

Thanks again Gamma for driving all that way to watch!!

And as for me- I am a die hard football fan for my kids! Wish I didn't have to miss ANY, but hopefully I will be able to get to Carter's after next week! :) GOOOOOO ALTA!!
3 comments:
Can I just say - FOOTBALL ROCKS! what fun it is to watch them. :)
Amen to that sista!
I am loving that camera !! Awesome pics my friend !!
Post a Comment