
Well this past weekend it was an Ultimate Alta Fan sort of weekend!! I started out my day at Will's game along with Chan, Carter, Brianne, Tom and Kathy! We all came out to watch Will in action playing West!

He had a good day and played well! I think that Papa Tom took this shot! Pretty good one too!

Even though Will was playing pretty well- it never hurts to get some "help" from Coach Dad.

Going in for the kill! Hee hee! After Will's team won yet again Chan and Carter headed out to get ready for his game and Brianne, Will, me and Tom and Kathy all headed straight over to Dakota's lacrosse game! I have never watched one before, but hey I could still yell GO ALTA!! He had two games that day- one loss and one tie. He did well and was occasionally showing off for his fans! Gotta love that!

Here he is in ACTION! He is number 50 heading straight at us in this picture :)

It was really fun to be able to catch a bit of Dakota's second game before heading out to see Carter's game against Bingham- which is always a big one. It was a tough game to watch! Thank heaven's for the darling cheerleaders!! They even did their new dance during half time! I was so grateful to have them to put a smile on my face because Carter's team was struggling. But at least I FINALLY got to get some pictures of Carter!! YAY! Here is a photo slide show of his game.... and by the way the cheering section moved on to Carter's game because we were all there as well as Annie, Gerardo, Dakota, Tom and Kathy! Ultimate Alta Fans for sure!! Unfortunately they didn't pull out the win, but we'll keep plugging along! Go Alta!!
1 comment:
I love your cute slide show! :) What a great day to be an Alta fan! :) Those are some great pictures. Lacrosse is pretty big here, but I too have never seen it before. We even have girls lacrosse out here. I guess I better figure out what it's all about...
Post a Comment