
Well once again I was an hour and a half drive away from home at Will's game so before I left a snapped a couple of shots of Coach Crismon, Cheerleader Brianne, and football player Carter! I feel bad that I have been missing their games, but next week I will be at BOTH!! Yay!


Carter played really well as did his team, but unfortunately they lost 18 to 13 to East. We are hoping it was an eye opener and from here on out will have their game on! Either way Carter is ready for his Heisman trophy- can't you tell! :)

Will's team played Park City and it was COLD!! the high was only around 43 degrees, which wouldn't have been too bad if it wasn't so windy!!

Will is such a team player- he spent most of this game right where he is in this photo, but he was cheering on his team the whole time!

He has been playing more defense these past few games and I always love to see him play that because he gets more vocal! I can usually hear him grunting from the sidelines!

But all in all it was a good game because they won 26 to 7! So it was ONE win and ONE loss- keep it going Alta!!
3 comments:
Okay... Carter is a dork.. the funny one of him... Can you say Chan?!! HA
Fun pics! You are such a great mom, Andee!
Hey, thanks for your comment on my blog. :) It's fun to be in touch.
Love the pictures here. The one at the top with Chan and Brianne is adorable. :) Too bad about the loss, but the boys seem to be doing GREAT in football. Good for them. :)
Post a Comment