
Well yes once again I bet you guessed it and I am posting about FOOTBALL!! Hey all I can say is that right now we pretty much eat, sleep and breathe football! But to be involved like we want to be with our kids- that's just how it goes! And obviously we love it- I am like my kids paparazzi! Anyway!!! Will's game this week was a big one against Tooele who was also undefeated and Will was able to be a Captain and was very excited! Tom and Kathy took him to his game for me so I could go to Carter's game and they were very glad to report that Will had gotten his first sack!! So that is why he is pictured with the video game- we had told him if he got any tackles in the back field or a sack he could get a new video game- so there it is!! He's been loving figuring it all out! And to top it all off his team won and are still undefeated! Woo hoo!

Our little Brianne wasn't able to cheer on Saturday because she has been sick, so she came and just sat with me and kept me company. But I KNOW she was itching to get out there and cheer!

Carter's game was against Park City and they were feeling pretty confident that it would go their way and yeah they were right. They crushed Park City 47 to 0!

Carter was able to play offense and defense which he doesn't always do. He is usually on offense only, so he was having fun!

His team is doing well also. They have had a couple of losses but are still fighting for their position in the playoffs!

I love this picture! You can tell he is having fun!! :)

I took this shot when they were in their huddle before they went back on the field after half time. ( I love my new camera!! Thanks again babe!!)

In the second half Carter got to play center a little bit. he played center all last year, but hasn't played much of that this year. He was enjoying doing it again!!

It was a good win- I did feel a little bad for park City though!

However the best news this week came on Wednesday morning when the A1 team coach for Alta called and Asked Carter if he would join them at the National Youth Football Championship game in Las Vegas on Thanksgiving day!! It's such an amazing opportunity for him and to say he is excited is an understatement!! So our whole family is traveling down there and spending Thanksgiving day watching OUR SON play football! WOW!! Can we say PROUD!!! Here is a link to the official web page for the NYFC championship. We are the western division!
www.thenationals.net/football.htm
3 comments:
Wow! Congratulations to Carter! That is fantastic!! Can't wait to hear all about it! :) That first picture of Will is priceless--love the grin. (We have Lego Indiana Jones at our house too. It's VERY COOL!) :)
That is AWESOME!!! Congrats Carter!!
Great pictures. Fun to see them since we are not there.
Post a Comment