
Last week was Carter's BIG game against Hunter and their team had a great practice week so they were ready!! His game and Will's were at the exact same time, so Chan and I were texting fools to keep track of each others games. Thankfully they were both doing well by the half!

I pulled a couple of older pics of Carter since I wasn't there- but it turned out to be quite a heated game! But thankfully Carter's team came out on top and they REALLY needed this win to get into the playoffs! Way to go guys!! And from what Chan said Carter had a great game! Way to go dude!!

This is a picture I snapped of Carter and Brianne before they left for their game- I think it's cute how much they look alike! And it's a great picture! And as always Brianne and her fellow cheerleaders did a great job too!

Will had a great day too- he was exited because he was asked to play center last Saturday because the usual center was out of town. So he practiced as center all week and was ready to go! There he is right in the middle!

This game was ALL ALTA!! I was feeling bad for Grantsville by the end! We had two interceptions that got ran in for touchdowns as well as a few more to get the score to 39 to 0 for us! WOW!! All the while Will was playing center and even got in a few downs as a defender! In this shot he is right next to the big guy in the center.

It was a fun game to watch and our boys did great!! I believe this was one of the touchdown runs- ran in by Jenner Allen- he's the one with the ball in the picture.

But the best part came AFTER the game when the head coach acknowledged the great job the stand in center had done (without saying his name- although Will was already smiling ear to ear) because there were no missed snaps all game! He praised Will for a job well done and named him a Captain for next weeks HUGE game with Tooele! I was sooooo proud!! Way to go Will!! :) Only a few more weeks to go! Can't wait to see where the team end up!
4 comments:
WOWWW! No wonder you feel so proud! Way to go, guys!!
My boys keep asking to look at pictures of the "football boys". Jack keeps asking me if they are his cousins. Some day we need to get together and let them meet. Carter and Will might as well play for the NFL as far as my kids are concerned. Jack has added Alta to his list of favorite teams. :)
Oh that's so cute! My boys will love to know they have "fans"! ;) And I would love to see you and your family sometime!
My boys and girl are amazing !! Sooo proud of you guys !! Your hard work is paying off !!
Post a Comment