Saturday, December 13, 2008

Seeing Santa

We have spent a little time every Christmas since Carter was a baby waiting in line at the local Mall to see Santa, and this year was no different! This is the photo that was taken when the kids were letting Santa know what they wanted for Christmas. In case you were curious- Brianne asked for the crayola glow station, Will asked for the Lego mission 6 Agent Command center and Carter asked for the Vulcan Nerf gun. My guess is that they will get what they asked for- they have all been good this year! :)
This is the photo that I added to my Christmas letter this year. I snapped it while we were waiting in line for Santa- it turned out really good! Funny how that happens!
This is the first photo I snapped and Miss Brianne had to be cool and flash the peace sign! She's such a dweeb! And here's a funny story for ya- Carter turned to me while we were waiting in line and with a very serious face asked me if Santa was real. It was cute, and of course I told him he was- duh!!! WE BELIEVE!!! :)

2 comments:

TAMPA said...

Is he real... good hell.. of course he is Bubba.. Hope you don't get coal in your stocking :>)

Anonymous said...

Will looks so much older to me in these pictures! CRAZY!