Saturday, December 27, 2008
Happy Anniversary babe!!
Hard for me to believe that it has been almost 14 years since Chan and I went into the Salt Lake temple to be married!! It was December 29th 1994!! Time has gone so fast but in looking back on all those years I have NO regrets! So I just wanted to give Chan a special note-
We have had many wonderful memories as a family with the births of our three kids and many more of just the two of us on our many "anniversary trips" whether it be to the movies in town, or all the way to the edge of the grand canyon. We have a lot of great stories to tell our kids when they get older!! The best part is that I still love to be with you and see you laugh, play with the kids, watch you at work and what you have accomplished there, see you serve others and have a blast with you as you cook to entertain our friends. Your such a wonderful man and I am the person with the wonderful pleasure to be your companion! Thanks for being such a loving husband and treating me with respect and love. Thanks for being a wonderful father as well- our kids are very lucky to have you in their lives. Thanks for all the awesome years and the many more to come!! I look forward to many more "anniversary trips" as well as many more memories spent with you!! I LOVE YOU!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary... I am excited to see you guys and share it with ya.. I love how I have been apart of your lives from the beginning.. And I will be there at the end !! Lucky you Chan :>)
Post a Comment