This is a picture of the tree we have in the family room. It is a fun one cuz it's got ornaments on it from when I was a kid as well as all the kids ornaments they have collected from their Grandma Panko- she sends them one each year :)
This is a close up picture of the top of the piano. I made that "snow" thing last year in my craft group and the cute little snowman was a gift from Tammy last year- it fit my decor perfect!!
Here is another shot of the piano. I have such high ceilings in my house that I can get away with these big trees on top :)
This is by my front door. The cute little wagon was given to me by the warehouse manager at the airport stores. It wasn't something they could use and she thought I would like it- she was right!! :)
Here is the tree in my living room. This one you can see from the street. I guess it's obvious that I have a snowflake thing going on..... I love it!!
1 comment:
Soooo cute !!! I love the red and white theme you got going
Post a Comment