Here is a picture of our home looking very Merry and Bright! I LOVE the red and green lights- they are new this year! :) Our tree you can see in the bay window and the white things on either side are lighted up snowflakes (that didn't show up so well on the picture). I think our house looks awesome!! C'mon people- let's see your decorations!!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Merry and Bright...
Here is a picture of our home looking very Merry and Bright! I LOVE the red and green lights- they are new this year! :) Our tree you can see in the bay window and the white things on either side are lighted up snowflakes (that didn't show up so well on the picture). I think our house looks awesome!! C'mon people- let's see your decorations!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL... YOUR A DORK.. THIS IS WHY WE ARE BEST FRIENDS.. WE BOTH TAKE PICS OF OUR DECO !!! love you :)
Looks super cute! I love it!
Post a Comment