Saturday, December 13, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

Well today was the first real measurable snow storm we have had this winter! The kids were so exited to get out in it and play!! I snapped this photo of them before they came inside for hot chocolate!
Here is Will out in the snow- you can hardly see his face at all! I don't know what the deal is with the chair- he was just being silly!
Here is Carter with the snow block maker. You can use it to make forts- which he always does! He likes to make a fort and then have a snowball fight and hide behind it while he throws them at everyone else!

Here is Brianne looking cute as ever in her snow gear! I called he name and she had to strike a pose before I took the photo! Such a girlie girl!!

No comments: