Here is Will with a big grin on his face just as he came down to the bottom of the hill. He was WOOOO HOOOOO-ing the whole way down!!
Here is Brianne as she comes down the hill in her purple sled that she loves! She was really cruising down that hill so she has to throw down her elbow and dig it in the snow to help her stop, and once she did she said she had to "finish with style" so here is her "style shot"- hilarious!!
Here is Carter on his favorite sled. We got it for him several years ago- I think he was about 9- and it is his favorite!!!! He won't use anything else!! He was flying so fast down the hill that he actually hit a fence because he couldn't stop! I started laughing- I couldn't help it!!! Thankfully he wasn't hurt- wish I had video of that!! But I do have a shot of him wearing my fuzzy pink gloves cuz the dork forgot his!! Love ya man!
1 comment:
Love sledding.. but I always get hurt... :>) Shocker !!
Post a Comment