Saturday, March 3, 2018

Will Snowboarding

I was so grateful that Will finally found some friends that shared his love of snowboarding! I knew he loved to go but he didn't want to go alone- that's no fun! He did go with his cousin from time to time, but he always enjoyed it more when he was with friends.


So I was SO glad when he started spending more time with Parker & Hayden, they both loved to go too! Yay! Now he had snowboarding buddies! AND this year they had also had a foreign exchange student that would go with them too at times, but when he couldn't go Will would get to use HIS pass! EVEN BETTER!!!

 I was grateful to Hayden's girlfriend Lala for getting these pictures of them up at the resort. He spent so much time up there he even ended up buying himself some new goggles and snow boots. I was so glad to see him going again! It's one thing that is uniquely HIS. No one else in our family does it! Way to go Will! Looking good!

No comments: