It is incredible to think that I have been married now for 22 years. I always used to laugh at people that said they didn't FEEL like that much time had passed and that they still FELT young. Well I am here to say that I get it now! LOL
This is a drawing that was on the door to our bedroom for YEARS. Brianne drew it of Chan and I and I always loved that she wrote "true love" at the top. Could you get any better compliment than that! If that is what she saw in us then we are doing things right! I kept it on my door until it looked like it was going to fall apart and finally had to file it away, but I always loved to see it and it made me smile.
How incredibly blessed I am to have met a person that is so incredible to me! He makes me feel special every single day! And on this day, our anniversary of 22 years, he made it special by booking us a room in downtown Salt Lake right by the new City Creek Center. We did a bit of shopping, walked by the temple where we were married and got this cute selfie! It was the best night!
We have learned a lot together, have grown, and enjoy spending time together any chance we get!I cannot wait to see what comes next in our adventures! I do know that no matter what it is we will conquer it together! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment