Saturday, March 3, 2018
Sweethearts Dance 2017
I know not everyone is a fan of the way kids ask for dances here in Utah but I love it! I love how creative the kids are and I think it makes them a bit more brave in asking people they may otherwise not be able to ask!
This one was very cute! I loved the tree and it was fun to flip over the hearts and figure out the name! Will was thrilled to see it was Gaby who he has been friends with forever!
He was very excited to answer and came up with this clever one! It was going to be super fun and he was going with others who he loved too! A win win!!
The dates they do are not just in the evenings anymore! It starts EARLY and this one was no exception! Gabby came to pick him up at like 8am and they all drove down to Saratoga Springs and went to a hot spring. The air was cold but the water was warm!
They were there for quite a while and then came home for a while so they could get ready for the dinner and dance.
These two are cute together! Will has very excited and was having a very fun time with her! He knew he would since they were such good friends.
The group met at Cliff House in Draper to have dinner. They have a really cool outside patio area with this gas fireplace and a wonderful view! I was grateful someone got these great pictures for me!
I'm sure it was the girls who decided to coordinate colors and I LOVE it! It just makes this group look even better! And it's an awesome group of kids too!
These boys are such awesome friends! The picture below is my favorite! I am sure Will was having a hard time keeping a "serious" face and had to bust out laughing for a bit!
Here is the whole group all together! Don't they look awesome! They had a lovely dinner and then went to Alta for the dance. They had an after activity as wel so it was a late night, but he had such a fun time!
This picture was my favorite of them all. Beautiful shot of the scenery and the cute couple!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment