Carter is doing SO WELL on his mission. Every week I really enjoy reading his emails and letters and seeing how much he is learning and growing. He has already had his share of challenges but is handling them in stride! But overall he is having a fantastic experience and enjoying his service.
These pictures are from a recent baptism
So far he has served in an area near Disney world, close enough that he could hear the fireworks at night, then he was transferred to the Cocoa Beach area (where these pictures were taken) and now he was just transferred to the North Kissimee mission. He has had the opportunity to teach at the district meetings as well which he really enjoys!
This is a photo of him and his companion from Cocoa Beach Elder Willard
This was a funny shot he sent one Monday while emailing us :) He's hilarious!
More than anything I am just grateful that he is LOVING his mission. I never doubted that he would! He was MORE THAN ready to go! Believe it or not he has been out now for almost 6 months! Time is starting to fly by! I love my missionary! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is JUST AWESOME. I bet he's amazing as a missionary.
Post a Comment