Softball this year has been SOOOO good for Brianne. Like I said before her coaches this year have taught her so much and have made her a better player! It's hard to believe this season is almost over :( just two more games!
It all came together this season and at last weeks game Brianne had an awesome day! She got two major stops as short stop and left fielder and hit a great ball past third base! I can definitely see her going strong into this sport!
Isn't it true that as you learn about the sport in all it's detail that you learn to love the game! This has SO been true for her! She always liked "hitting" and "playing catch" etc, but now she knows the GAME!
I love pictures like this one above! She is IN IT! But again, it's how she was taught!
I don't know why, but she's always been a decent hitter?! I didn't play softball at all and Chan did as an adult, but she evidently started her own softball gene!
Right now her favorite thing is stealing bases! That is coach Bryce with her coaching her on when to go!
I admit there has been times when I was worried she wouldn't get there! But she's done great and always manages to beat them there! And her Gamma Kathy says she thinks she a better runner!
Doesn't that smile say it all! I took this right after she stole home for a score! Happy DAY!
The dugout is fun for her too! She's made some great friends and enjoys hanging out in there with them.
She's looking older to me too lately, and in this shot in particular!
Look at her go!!!
She got it!
You can see the ball she's about to hit in this shot! She did hit it, but it was kind of a pop fly and she STILL got to 1st! So proud of her! I can't wait to see where this sport takes her! She's found one that fits! Yay! Go green people eaters! (I know it's a silly name, but they ARE 10-12 year olds after all!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha!! I LOVE the names the kids come up with for their teams. That's half the fun. (Ethan had orange T-shirts for his soccer season when he was 4, and they were the Cheetos. HILARIOUS.) I love all these great pictures of Brianne! Having fun and being talented is such a GREAT combination!! That is awesome!
Post a Comment