I was so glad that Brianne wanted to play softball again this year. Last year she learned a lot and really enjoyed the challenge, so she was so excited to play again! This picture was taken after her first game of the season and she played GREAT!
She got an exceptional group of coaches this year! Coaches Bojack and Lemon and they both have an amazing amount of knowledge! Their boys play baseball as well so they have great skills in being able to teach the girls the game as well as teaching them how to catch, throw and hit better. I can't believe the amount of learning she has been able to do! She even learned how to throw a pitch!
The last few games of the season she was also able to learn how to steal home! This picture above is her doing just that! And she got it too!! Look at that great running form!
I am so proud of her and how well she is doing! It's so fun to see her play and we've been VERY blessed with great weather to watch her (well except for one that was cold and rainy!) I'll get a few more action shots of her last few games! I am so proud of her! Way to go Crizzy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh my gosh--she is awesome! Stealing home and everything. I'm glad she got great coaches, too. That makes a world of difference. Way to be, Brianne!
Post a Comment