Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cruise Time!!!

Well as if the Disney world vacation wasn't enough it wasn't long after we came home that we were packing the bags again! This time it was off to Long Beach to jump on our Princess ship for some Mexican Riviera fun!! This trip was a blast for several reasons but I have to say my FAVORITE part was just being together! It was a fantastic way to spend some real quality time together! We ate every meal together (some fancier than others), swam together, played card games, watched movies/shows, did activities and more! It was the most un-interrupted time we have had together in a very long time! I loved every minute! And as usual we have TONS of photos! So instead of doing one slide show I decided to do two of them- one for each of our cameras- so I could get a few more pictures in! I did get a picture CD of the kids with the dolphins from the place that we did that and I may do a separate post later for that, so keep an eye out! I wish I could share all the pictures but there's just too many, but I think the ones I chose show our fun! ENJOY!!







5 comments:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Oh wow! Cabo looks SO beautiful!! I'm sure I saw pictures of it on your blog before when you & Chan went, but it is beautiful again! I love the two slide shows running at once--really cool to see so much! The boat looks gorgeous! I loved the underwater pictures and the dolphins jumping. SO amazing!!! What a GREAT trip! Relaxing and spending time together! So glad you went. :)

TAMPA said...

Beautiful !! I am glad you guys had fun :)

Company EIGHT said...

HOW fun!! It looks like you had a fantastic time, all together!

Amy said...

Wow--you guys are totally tearing it up in the vacation arena!! A cruise sounds so-o-o-o nice this time of year...

Unknown said...

I didn't know you blogged Andie! It is beautiful. I loved the disney pictures and the app called picture trail. I'm so sorry about your husband's companies. That totally sucks. It seems it is the way of the world to squeeze out the little guy in favor of the Walmarts of the world. So sad to see. But keep on blogging, AND traveling!