
As many of you already know Chan is the main cook in our home. I do cook more often than I used to, but when I do it's usually to make something easy like grilled cheese, so Chan is the one with the talents in our house! The kids know this and so they LOVE to cook with him! Last week it was Brianne who spoke up and wanted to help and was
soooo excited! He gave her the task of making the hamburger patties and she was ON IT!!

She did a great job at it too! I must say I was very impressed! She made all the ones in the previous picture that are on the foil- very uniform and good looking!

Chan is a great Dad and loves to cook with his kids! It's so cute to watch!
1 comment:
That IS cute. How fun.
Post a Comment