Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hollywood Studios

Alright, this park was by far my FAVORITE!! Not only am I a MAJOR movie buff I am a ride maniac and this park had my favorites! We saw some way cool shows here: the Stunt show that had all kinds of car stunts etc, Indiana Jones and the little mermaid were the ones we went to see and they were all awesome! Then we went on a Great movie show ride that went through all the years of great movie making- it was neat! They also had an awesome coaster here called the rock-n-roll roller coaster and it features Aerosmith and their music. It was great! The Toy Story 3D ride is a park favorite and we could see why- it was very cool! But my favorite thing from the whole trip.... The Hollywood Tower of Terror!! I just love that ride! I could go on it over and over! SOOOO fun!! Can't wait to go back! Hope you enjoy all the pics from our trip! :)



3 comments:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

How FUUUUUN! The face painting was amazing!!! It all looks like the BEST time!!

Amy said...

Wow--you guys are having an awesome vacation!!

TAMPA said...

Sooooo Awesome !! Next time you go... prewarn me to save... and I am going !!! Whether you guys like it or not :)