
I had to get a shot of the house with all the lights on! I love the way it looks when it snows! It's SOOOOO pretty!! And we got a lot more snow after I took this last night! This Arizona girl LOVES me some snow!!

This year the kids all wanted a small Christmas tree in their rooms! It started with Brianne getting one and then the boys chimed in and said they wanted one! This one is Brianne's blue tree (her favorite color) and bright colored ornaments with white lights.

This is Carter's tree and it is white with gold, green and red ornaments and multi colored lights!

And last but not least Will's tree which is a silver tree with red beads and red lights! Can you guess his favorite color................. yeah it's RED! I never thought of it this way but those cute little trees make for a great festive night lite!! :)
3 comments:
I love the photo of your house at night! So pretty. I love the kids' trees, too. When I was little, I wanted a tree of my own in my room! How cool. :)
Well, since my favorite color is red, I have to say my favorite tree is Will's. :) But they are all so cute and fun! Great idea.
Beautiful pic of your house, all lit up!
Your house looks so-o-o-o pretty!! I love it!
Post a Comment