Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas light fun!

So tonight Chan and I decided to take the kids out on a small Christmas light adventure! I bought all the kids small bottles of sparking cider and we piled in the big truck and off we went!
I went online and found a house not too far from our house that does one of those Christmas light displays that is all synchronized to music so we went to see if it was any good.
And here it is!! It was way cool! And they used my hubbies favorite song by the Trans Siberian Orchestra! There was others too, but that was our favorite! Well worth driving over to see! Then we went down to Sandy City hall to see their display...
and this was the most exciting thing there! Kind of a bummer, but at least the other house made up for it! It was a fun night out with the family!! Can't believe it's Christmas Eve TOMORROW!! Yay!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Man, I seriously wish I could have gone with you! I love those little sparkling ciders, too. :) I also love the Trans Siberian Orchestra, and I LOVE Christmas lights! What a totally fun evening!

Amy said...

That house looks awesome!! We usually go out looking at Christmas lights on Christmas Eve. We don't do our house up to the nine's, but we love it when other people do!