
My friend Tammy and I both call our decorations our "Deco" so I wanted to share a bit of mine this year! I don't know if I have ever gotten a shot of this sign, but it's one of my favorite items! It's right by my front door! And I quite obviously have a bit of a snowflake theme going on!

Here's another one of my favorite things! CHRISTMAS CARDS! I love giving them and getting them! I stick them up with tape on my coat closet door so everyone can enjoy them!

This is the tree in my living room and it's new!! A lot of the ornaments are new too! I think this tree is much prettier than the one I had previously! (and don't you just love the snow out the front window!)

Here's a close up shot of some of the ornaments.

The tree is just on the right in this shot- and now you can see some of the other snowflakes!

Here's my dining room- the gingerbread houses we made are over on the sideboard.

This is above the piano- I love to take shots of the kids every year in a Santa hat. It will be fun to look over those when they get older and see how much they have changed!

This is down in my family room- I keep pictures of the kids/family on here normally, but during Christmas I put they previous years Santa pics! It's always fun to look at how much they have changed!

Here is the tree in my Family room- it hasn't changed much but I did add ornaments and a Santa to my wreath this year! I think it matches the tree now! FUN! I am planning on taking an outdoor pic of the house later tonight- we got some snow so it should look pretty!! :)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness. This is the next best thing to walking through your house. I love it. Although... it makes me want to walk through your house for real! ha Your house looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! And such fun little things to do--like the photos.
I just love it all, Andee! Great job! I love the little touches--like the kids in their Santa hats, and previous years' Santa pictures. So fun.
Ooo! I love seeing other people's Christmas decorations. Yours are so pretty! I love your tree by the way. It's perfect!
Post a Comment