Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Our mountain adventure

See this cute guy right here?..... He is AWESOME!! I am so lucky to have him as MY hubby! We had so much fun this past Labor Day weekend- between Tammy coming up, going to football games and finally going up to Snowbird resort for some yummy brunch and a tram ride. This is a picture of Chan while we were there- don't you love the new glasses?!!
You can't beat the canyons here- only a 20 minute drive from our house to this beautiful landscape! So amazing!
When we were there Oktoberfest was also going on. the kids couldn't pass up putting their faces into this picture board- pretty funny actually!
Tam was a bit nervous on the tram- not loving the heights aspect- and I have to admit I was even a bit nervous! But we all had fun!
Here is a shot of Will and Brianne in their goofy hats dad bought them looking down at the trees.
This was a shot of the other tram going down while we were going up. Isn't it pretty!!
Chan was LOVING it!! Carter was too- but you can't tell that looking at this shot!
This is a picture from 11,000 above sea level! Crazy! And again a beautiful scene!!
I snapped this one right before we went back down on the tram. It was such a great time and can't wait to do that again! Thanks Chan!!! Wub you!

3 comments:

TAMPA said...

Thanks Chan !! I wub you !! :)

Anonymous said...

K, we laughed forever at that Octoberfest picture of the boys! Too hilarious!

Anna said...

I like the glasses. They look like Rob's.