Tuesday, September 1, 2009

{ 2nd, 5th and 8th }

Well it's hard to believe but the school year has come! And the craziest part is that I have a 2nd grader, 5th grader and 8th grader!! It's the 8th grader that has me especially freaked out! It won't be long and he'll be in high school! WOW!! But until then I get to enjoy this year and this cute shot of them together on their first day back to school!
Here is Carter- my handsome 8th grader! Don't you love the cool clothes! He picked them out himself!! Did pretty well didn't he!! But I get to take credit for the new backpack- I picked it out:)
Here is Will in his cool duds with his new backpack! I picked out that shirt for him- it just totally reminded me of him! Don't you agree?! :)
Here is beautiful Brianne- getting so big! She is sooooo excited about school starting again! She is a smarty pants too! And was VERY excited to wear this cute new outfit! :) Good luck you guys I love ya!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good pictures! I do love the first day with new stuff! It is the fun part. However, not looking forward to the homework that is coming!

The DeWitts said...

Cute pictures, I love Will's shirt. They look so much bigger, crazy how fast they grow up.

Ostler said...

Darling kids Andee, that is a great idea holding up fingers for what grade they are. Love it!

Valerie said...

They all look so grown up - where is the time going? Where did the summer go?! Danny often asks to hang out with Carter. After football season we'll have to get them together. I was sad I missed you at church. I was shocked to hear them give you a new calling! No more primary?! What's up with that?

TAMPA said...

Very cute !! I am loving the scarf look :) So with it my Briannie !! :)

Stacy said...

They sure are growing up quickly. We've been in school for three and a half weeks now. The homework routine is kind of a drag. Best of luck to all the kids in school this year.